3182 forum posts
114 photos

Maria and Eileen

Take care and hope all goes well

Bye Pam

Sue 6218/08/2018 14:12:48
579 forum posts
29 photos

Thinking of all those who are experiencing long waits for ops-it's a pain in more ways than one.

My fingers are now out of splints - so 9 weeks in all.

My husband has been wonderful with the cooking et al and I probably became more boring and bored as the weeks went by! Jigsaws, reading and tv lose their novelty value!

So I'm just starting to type with the fingers and did a little cutting out of already-made hsts for Stuart's quilt at P&Q this week, but they're still very sensitive and I'm a little afraid of knocking them as you can imagine!

Comment from various people was that they seem to be taking longer than elbow replacements and they're right.

Take care everyone. roseroserose Sue*

Margaret S18/08/2018 14:53:28
3801 forum posts
671 photos
Very gentle virtual hugs to all of you who need them at the moment and loads of positive thoughts to wish you all on the mend soon.

Margaret
Sylvia24/08/2018 07:48:52
2043 forum posts
337 photos

Just back on line here after lovely visit from DD.

Virtual hugs from me too to all those who need them. xxxxx

rosemary Rosenfeld25/08/2018 08:39:08
5397 forum posts
1504 photos
13 articles

Well......I have bought a new machine....I paid more than I really wanted to.....but the particular machine was 1/3 off! So what else could I do? I have a Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0......and I love it!! I have only used a fraction of the facilities so far......mostly practising....and piecing another linus quilt!

Best Rosemary

Margaret S25/08/2018 10:20:26
3801 forum posts
671 photos
Congratulations on your new machine Rosemary. I don't know that machine as I have a QE 4.2 but I hope it gives you much pleasure. One problem(good) with the Pfaffs is the IDT. Once you have used it then other makes of machine's walking feet seem archaic! I have mine on all the time.

Enjoy!

Margaret
Reenie25/08/2018 10:32:59
1028 forum posts
146 photos

Enjoy phaffing on you new machine, Rosemary!!laugh

Best wishes

Reenie

Eileen Foster25/08/2018 17:00:31
312 forum posts
177 photos

so you will be phaffing about all the time now cheeky

eileen

x

Sylvia31/08/2018 11:37:23
2043 forum posts
337 photos

I use my old Pfaff as much, maybe even more, than my Janome. There are several features which I prefer to newer more expensive machines. Enjoy Rosemary .....

rosemary Rosenfeld31/08/2018 18:50:50
5397 forum posts
1504 photos
13 articles

I have mostly been exploring so far! I have tried out some of the fancy stitches....and I can see that I will use them more than I thought I would! Margaret was right......the IDT(integrated dual feed) is fantastic ! I've had a go at free motion and it went like a dream !Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Sarik
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues