By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sylvia07/07/2018 09:16:43
2043 forum posts
337 photos

Hi Winnie

The sewing machine and the Olfa cutter both came from page 287 of Better Homes and Gardens 501 Quilt Blocks. A very old book which I have had for ever. The square ruler I just made up.

Sue 6207/07/2018 14:01:03
579 forum posts
29 photos

Firstly I wonder if the pretty pin cushion is yours Rosemary and I honestly thought the jar was yours too!

Sylvia I wondered if one could be clever and use hots for this??

Margaret I was about to write that I have that same problem on my main computer where it recognises my email but I still have to remember my password.

Then I came across from your email and I've had to go through the login just like you-so goodness knows what it's all about!

Maybe it's different 'engine's or something?!!

Sue* rose

Sue 6207/07/2018 14:03:05
579 forum posts
29 photos

Sylvia I obviously had the computer take over I wrote hsts!

rosemary Rosenfeld07/07/2018 15:34:11
5395 forum posts
1504 photos
13 articles

Hi all...a message from Margaret...her computer is playing 'silly"whatsits and she can't log in at all!! Sylvia...she says thank you! Best Rosemary...from a sunny Worton..and England gave just scored!!

rosemary Rosenfeld07/07/2018 15:34:16
5395 forum posts
1504 photos
13 articles

Hi all...a message from Margaret...her computer is playing 'silly"whatsits and she can't log in at all!! Sylvia...she says thank you! Best Rosemary...from a sunny Worton..and England gave just scored!!

Margaret S12/07/2018 20:04:54
3800 forum posts
671 photos
Well, Trump's entourage flew noisily over our garden at 7.30ish. They did a dummy run on Monday. Seems he has come by car.

Not impressed that his arrival has shut down our local airspace since the afternoon, or the huge amount of police that have had to be deployed.

Margaret
Margaret S12/07/2018 22:53:58
3800 forum posts
671 photos
Trump's just left Blenheim. One of the Ospreys looked impressive with it's rotors shining against the night sky as it flew over us.

Margaret
rosemary Rosenfeld13/07/2018 08:09:27
5395 forum posts
1504 photos
13 articles

Well I am glad at least something was impressive about the whole thing!! Best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld18/07/2018 12:47:23
5395 forum posts
1504 photos
13 articles

Good morning Folks........is anyone else a member of " the Quilt Show" ....and have you seen the Patchwork Barn quilt designed by Edyta Sitar? Well........ my American pen friend and I have decided to make our own version.....swapping 6 inch finished blocks as well as making our own...... in different colourways! I am going for blues and cream and she has chosen autumnal colours. Finally I have managed to design the centre blocks on EQ5...mine is based on my own house and hers on a cabin in the mountains she visits regularly. At the moment we are just at the planning stage...we both have holidays planned so will begin after that!

I will share some photos ....when I have any to share!!

best Rosemary

Sylvia18/07/2018 13:00:12
2043 forum posts
337 photos

Oh Rosemary you are so productive. Well done you xxx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Janome
The Cotton Patch
bredons
Search Press
SewAndSo
Sarik
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues