By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Winnie the B.O.L.B18/06/2018 21:18:36
3303 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Hi Joanna - know what you mean about 'disappearing posts" - used to get it frequently until I discovered that posting from Word made it worse!!!

Thank you for making enquiries about "blocked" magazines - I'm sure Jane and I must/n't been the only ones by any means. I am being really honest and saying that I can decided to cancel my subscription when it comes up for renewal because of all of it - I will now look at the idea again thanks to your kind help.

I also asked how to get back to logging in "automatically. - the way I have done for 5/6 years!! I now have to re-log from scratch in every time I respond to an email alert - have to confess it is very frustrating. Can someone help - pleeeease???

Margaret/Winnie

Edited By Winnie the B.O.L.B on 18/06/2018 21:23:49

Joanna Kent19/06/2018 15:20:45
11 forum posts

Hi Margaret

Ah that might explain my problem re my previous post as I had copied and pasted some text from Kate's email.
Good to know!

Interestingly, I had a problem logging in yesterday. Likewise, it auto-filled each time when I logged in and although I could have sworn I saved my password I couldn't find it, so had to ask to reset my password.
I wonder if that is to do with needing the new subs number as well as I had a subscription set up for me for Pop Patch as well as having one for P&Q.

I'll ask the question.....

Joanna

Winnie the B.O.L.B19/06/2018 17:28:23
3303 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Hi again Joanna - thank you for trying to solve it for me. Fortunately, I have been able to put my Forum contact into my Dashlane password protection system so it is just auto-filling me every time now anyhow - without me having a clue anymore what my password is!!! It is still a bit of a pest but much less so than when I was having to fill in every detail every time to get in!!!!

Margaret/Winnie xx

Claire Bear19/06/2018 19:35:48
1843 forum posts
411 photos

Thank you all for your kind words ladies, it really means a lot.

Thank you as well for the lovely hug hearts that I received today in the post, a great surprise and I’m very touched.

I’m back onto the handsewing at the moment and I’m just following a Lynette Anderson pattern (of course) and will let you know how I get on.

Big hugs

Claire x

rosemary Rosenfeld28/06/2018 08:30:50
5320 forum posts
1447 photos
13 articles

How are you a​ll doing in these heat? We had arranged to meet family for lunch yesterday so had to go out........but luckily the car has air conditioning! Our house is mostly cool so I can still enjoy sewing! Best Rosemary

Margaret S28/06/2018 09:44:15
3774 forum posts
656 photos
The heat makes me ill and it has been too hot for me to take the dogs out for an afternoon walk. The other day DH was delicately trying to tell a quilter friend that I had taken an afternoon siesta.

As we face north, I have been in the front room sewing as it is so much cooler. I am working on 'Woven Rainbow Quilt' by Carolyn Forster in Todays Quilter. This design has been very popular with my afternoon group.

Hope you all are not too heat exhausted.

Margaret

Edited By Margaret S on 28/06/2018 09:54:21

Sue 6228/06/2018 13:20:56
567 forum posts
29 photos

I do love the heat but not the humidity we had here yesterday. Today though is fabulous with a lovely breeze off the Severn! You can imagine what that's like in the Winter!!

I've just done my online shopping for delivery tomorrow-one less thing for my DH to do- and now I'm finishing off one of those wonderful Wentworth wooden jigsaws-I buy a 500 piece one every time they have a sale...which reminds me!

I hope you're all managing to take advantage of this lovely weather. Last week, before I had my fingers done, we went to the Aerospace museum at Filton, near Bristol-really just to see Concorde again! Well worth the trip, lovely café and the ticket lasts for a year.

Best wishes, Sue* face 23

rosemary Rosenfeld28/06/2018 17:14:16
5320 forum posts
1447 photos
13 articles

Hi everyone.....here is the letter I received this morning......from the Royal Marsden......who are treating Sheila......

"I am writing to thank you so much for your kindness in donating the wonderful quilt to the Royal Marsden Hospital

Words cannot express how grateful we are for your generosity and thoughtfulness in donating this lovely gift, which I know will sell well on our stall and help raise much needed funds for the Royal Marsden Hospital"

Nice to be appreciated....thank you all for your blocks!

Best Rosemary

Sue 6228/06/2018 20:12:00
567 forum posts
29 photos

Brilliant-well done ladies it looked super!

maria hewitt28/06/2018 20:40:23
938 forum posts
174 photos
Don't like the heat, although we seem to at least had a slight breeze, which takes away the worst. Health hasn't been great on several fronts, but going back to doctors to try to hit the reset button. Hope that will bring me back to life.
Well done Rosemary, it is most rewarding when you get a nice Thankyou.
Love to everyone, maria xx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
bredons
C&T publishing
SewAndSo
Sarik
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues