Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Winnie the B.O.L.B19/05/2018 18:33:34
3299 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Hi Rosemary,

I know exactly what you mean about diminishing bank accounts!!! Mine was playing very silly games recently! However, it is now back on track so I'm happy to send you a Lend with Care donation via PayPal - it's a really good job that that do through our donations. I'll put £10 on to patchworkro@yahoo.co.uk - will let you know about a wee wooden charm later but just for when you are sending something else over here.

Hope you had a good holiday.

Love

Winnie/Margaret xx

Sue 6219/05/2018 22:29:43
553 forum posts
29 photos

Hi Rosemary,

I have just you a donation to the fund-so worthwhile. I would like a little charm if you have one left.

May I also send best wishes to Pam for a speedy recovery. Sue* rose

rosemary Rosenfeld20/05/2018 08:24:24
5291 forum posts
1435 photos
13 articles

Thank you both.....I have just made another loan.......the details are below

Carmen Pineda is 19 years old and lives in Atuntaqui with her mother. She had to find a way of earning a living so she could support her mother. So one year ago she started making t-shirts and other clothes. With the money she is able to pay for basic services and food.
Carmen has requested a loan of $3,000 to be repaid over 24 months. She will use it to buy merchandise that she sells at a low cost, and rolls of fabric to make new designs of t-shirts.
Carmen is looking for a market where she can sell her designs. Sometimes these are fixed patterns, but she also uses her creativity to make new designs. She hopes in the next few months to earn more income and increase her customers. Her aim is to improve hers and her mother’s quality of life.

Best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld20/05/2018 08:28:54
5291 forum posts
1435 photos
13 articles

lend49.jpeg

Jayne22/05/2018 13:43:09
653 forum posts
113 photos

Rosemary and all.

I was lucky enough to win two tickets to the Crafting Live show on the 1st and 2nd June, but it's in EDINBURGH, the cost of getting there far outweighs the value of the tickets.

If anyone would like the tickets for a small donation to Lend with Care at Rosemary's paypal address above, I will gladly forward the tickets (email) for you to enjoy the day.

The offer is 2 Adult tickets total value £15.

Jayne x

pamela jeffrey24/05/2018 22:22:48
3166 forum posts
113 photos

I am home now. Just need to rest now.

Jayne it is a shame it is to fr for you Still nice to win some thing

Pam

Margaret S24/05/2018 22:51:36
3763 forum posts
656 photos
Pam, so glad to see that you are back home again. Take as much rest as you can. Hope to have you back sewing soon.

Margaret x
rosemary Rosenfeld25/05/2018 12:23:27
5291 forum posts
1435 photos
13 articles

Glad to hear that you're home Pam.......and I hope that you continue to make progress!

Best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld25/05/2018 12:33:13
5291 forum posts
1435 photos
13 articles

Margaret has asked me to post a message on her behalf because she is finding it quite difficult at the moment! As anybody who has been to France in May will know just how many "official" holidays they have.........this year they have all fallen on Tuesdays.....and then there was Pentecost ( another big day of celebrations in Ste Orse at least!!)! Because of all this ....they haven't had any group meetings for a while......and so Margaret apologises but there hasn't been an opportunity to finally complete Dany's quilt. It will happen as soon as possible!

Best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld29/05/2018 13:43:39
5291 forum posts
1435 photos
13 articles

We are all very quiet at the moment.....is that because we are busy sewing? busy gardening? away on holiday?

Me......I am still busy making baby quilts.....another panda one at the moment. Then my cousin has asked for 2 more for little boys.....so I have found a couple on-line with "boys toys" ........ one with cars and lorries on a road and another with diggers/cranes/tractors etc...... it took a while....so many US stores don't ship over here... so it took me a while to track down a supplier who could provide downloadable file.....so much easier and so much quicker!

Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
C&T publishing
bredons
Search Press
Sarik
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues