1063 forum posts
152 photos

Merry Christmas to you all.xxx

Mandy

Winnie the B.O.L.B25/12/2017 18:31:03
3303 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

How aptly put, Rosemary. I despair at times but, as you say, don’t ever give up hope. I’ve had a lovely day and too much food but once (or twice a year!!???) is permitted, isn’t it?

I hope you all had a lovely day.

Love amd best wishes to everyone.

Margaret/Winie xxxx

Sylvia28/12/2017 18:29:03
2034 forum posts
337 photos

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas season. We did.

Does anyone need a pack of stamps I have been collecting over the last year or so? I seem to remember I sent some to one of you for a charity a while back. I always keep foreign/interesting ones.

pamela jeffrey30/12/2017 19:24:28
3177 forum posts
114 photos

Hello

Hope this is Ok.

I have put some fabric for sale. Fat quarters. I will be putting more on.

I will never get round to using it

Thanks Pam

maria hewitt31/12/2017 20:55:44
938 forum posts
174 photos
Happy new year, I wish you all good health, luck, love,happiness and plenty of sewing time
Love from Maria
pamela jeffrey31/12/2017 22:41:12
3177 forum posts
114 photos

Happy New year to everyone

rosemary Rosenfeld12/01/2018 13:03:00
5316 forum posts
1443 photos
13 articles

This is a copy of a message on a new thread.I've just started!!!

"Hi All.....I am starting this thread....to see if anyone would like to make and send me some more "hug hearts".

Sheila ( who some of you know from last years birthday club and the recent friendship swap) is in hospital at the moment......and I really regretted not having some hearts to send her.....so I made a few myself. I will try to do so for anyone else who is in need of a hug....as and when I hear about them......but if anyone else cares to help ...that would be lovely!

Just a reminder.......a heart.....any colour ....any shape..... is appliqued to a 6 1/2 inch cream/white square of fabric! Simples!!

Best Rosemary"

Sylvia13/01/2018 10:23:07
2034 forum posts
337 photos

Having had to take down the FoQ Christmas quilt (does my hall look bare) I have just this morning sewn on the beautiful label made by Mandy. Whilst it was on my lap I really looked in detail at every block and the lovely quilting. There are so many different, clever, difficult blocks. Such super little touches in windows and on trees.

This afternoon I am taking it to the first meeting of my Palma patchwork group this year to show all the ladies there. Will post a photo.

Sylvia13/01/2018 21:00:18
2034 forum posts
337 photos

Well, that didn't work out like I expected! Arrived for meeting to find we were locked out of our venue so had an hour or so in the park where building was and then repaired to a local bar. Obviously not with the big FoQ quilt. Next time.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Sarik
Search Press
C&T publishing
SewAndSo
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues