By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Show and Tell 2018

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Margaret S03/08/2018 09:42:40
3790 forum posts
666 photos
Rosemary, bottom right hand corner. The block with the Fossil Fern sky. I love Fossil Fern. Your block is also the front page of that swap file.

I had planned on giving it away until I found the space fabric for sashing in my stash. Now it's a keeper and on the hall wall.

Margaret
Eileen Foster03/08/2018 09:49:54
289 forum posts
173 photos

They are lovely Margaret.

just a question you have a green dot next to your name on my friends list and the friends icon on the tool bar is pale. what does that mean? I can see you are probably on line as your post was only about 10 mins ago. is that all it signifies?

best wishes

Eileen

Margaret S03/08/2018 10:14:02
3790 forum posts
666 photos
Eileen, yes green dot means I am on line and you can direct message by clicking the envelope icon next to my name. I think it changes colour when I have logged off, which I am about to do!

Margaret
Eileen Foster17/08/2018 16:38:48
289 forum posts
173 photos

Well it is finished..... my sister in law's 50th birthday quilt. It is a king sized one. I think the photo doesn't do it justice as the purple looks stronger than it is and the soft pinks and greys don't really show up on the photo.

I also did a label for it with the embroidery function on my machine.

p1080093.jpg

p1080094.jpg

Margaret S18/08/2018 14:45:28
3790 forum posts
666 photos
Eileen, Well done. Your sil will be one lucky lady when she receives her quilt.

Margaret

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Janome
C&T publishing
bredons
Search Press
SewAndSo
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues