By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
quilt and patch04/04/2012 19:15:27
3079 forum posts
533 photos

Get Well Soon Margaret ! How about B.O T. H. Bear on the hop!!!!! hahawinkhug 2hug 2 hug 2Liz x

helen G04/04/2012 19:32:30
542 forum posts
7 photos

Hello Margaret, hoping you soon have less pain. one bad foot is enough to deal with at a time. together you must be feeling quite sorry for yourselves.Take care. love Helen/G

Carol B04/04/2012 19:41:09
1539 forum posts
373 photos

Margaret. sorry to hear you actually broke your ankle, hope it knit's together quickly and the pain reduces rapidly along with the swelling. I have to admit I do like Liz's B.O.T.H smiley. Take care.

Helen, any news on the glasses? I do hope they can sort your vision out for you.

Carol B x

Aude04/04/2012 19:45:48
593 forum posts
87 photos

Oh dear Margaret

It sounds like you are in a lot of pain, sending get-well-hugs your way and hoping you can manage the crutches better the more you get use to them. It can't be very easy having to put your weight down on your sprained ankle though.

Thinking of you both and wishing you a speedy recovery. rose

Aude. x

pamela jeffrey04/04/2012 21:28:01
2397 forum posts
47 photos

Hello margaret

Hope you are Ok, cannot be easy for you just now.

Love Pam x

kate s04/04/2012 22:08:17
512 forum posts
15 photos
Jytte, it's really good to hear from you but so sorry about the kidney stone, how awful for you
Margaret, yikes! I'm glad you were able to get to the hospital, BOO! to not being able to write on the cast! Seriously, I hope you have a fast recovery still, lots of rest must mean more sewing
K x
Winnie the B.O.L.B04/04/2012 22:38:49
1753 forum posts
118 photos

Thank you Helen G, Carol B, Aude and Pamela - and everyone else as well - you really are a lovely crowd of friends - I'm so glad I "found" you all.

Liz - love the change of name!! Told Eric and he thinks it's a great idea!! Just don't have the energy to make a temporary change to my avatar!!

Kate S - agree with you - would cheer me up to have lots of jokes writtne on my cast - no point in having one if you can't do that!!

You're all quite right - not the easiest thing I ever had to deal with - especially with Eric in a similar boat!!! However, I am very aware that there are MANY others out there who would love to have ONLY the problems we have! Rosemary's visit will definitely lift my spirits.

Love to all

Margaret xx

Edited By Winnie the B.O.L.B on 04/04/2012 22:39:57

Jytte04/04/2012 23:04:13
391 forum posts
59 photos

Oh, Margaret, I hope you recover ok. Tie a lovely red ribbon round your cast as a token of our thoughts for you as you are not able to draw on it.

Today, I felt 'anyhow' as my dear Mother in Law used to say when she felt a bit under the weather, and I had planned to sit quietly and finish the cards I'm working on. I got to the afternoon, when I felt tired, so went to lie down. Got up to get ready about 3.45 to wait for my son to come after work to take me to the supermarket - I'm not driving for about 5 to 7 days after the chemo as the medication after makes me a bit 'other worldly'. My daughter turned up. We noticed some kerfuffle opposite where builders have been converting a house for about 12 to 15 months. Suddenly a fire engine turned up. Anyway, we were then told to leave the house as there was a very bad gas leak. It was now about 4.15. We could smell the gas from a way down, and hear it hissing out. We left, having given the firebrigade my mobile number so they could call when I could come home. In total, people from 6 houses all around had to leave. My H was not home. Then we went to my daughters house. I called my son, and he came there. Eventually about 7.15 I got the call, and we could go home. I was totally exhausted.

So, I am now waiting to take my last lot of medication for this round so I can go to bed and sleep.

A little good night story from me. Sleep well all.

Jytte

quilt and patch04/04/2012 23:13:56
3079 forum posts
533 photos

Now Jytte, THAT'S IT!!!!!! No more things must go wrong for you! Hope you sleep well and feel refreshed in the morning.smileyLove Liz x

Irene B04/04/2012 23:37:19
3365 forum posts
331 photos

Oh my Jytte, what a day!

Irene x rose

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sizzix
Janome
Advertise With Us
Creative Grids
JB Quilting Fabrics
The Cotton Patch
Threads and Patches
Subscription Gift!
Subscribe to Popular Patchwork and receive a FREE gift!
Contact us

Got a Popular Patchwork problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues