By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
pamela jeffrey21/04/2018 09:05:50
3160 forum posts
113 photos

Many thanks

there is not one piece of fabric on the retreat.

We are using felt to make a wonky house quilt and a fairy house.

I do not like wonky things. it will be nice to do some thing different.

It is with kathleen Laurel Sage. Who is lovely

Bye Pam

Carol B22/04/2018 14:27:46
2973 forum posts
773 photos
2 articles

Pam'

So sorry to hear about your ill health. The retreat sounds like just the thing you need to lift your spirits and Kathleen Laurel Sage is a great person to do it with.

I hope that you enjoy it and can relax putting your worries behind you for a few days..

Take care

hugs Carol face 23x

Eileen Foster22/04/2018 20:36:55
255 forum posts
163 photos

I am so sorry to hear you are not well. enjoy your retreat and build up your strength ready for your op.

I don't like wonky either Pam but I hope you enjoy doing something 'different'.

Sylvia26/04/2018 11:16:16
2014 forum posts
335 photos

Oh horrible Pam. Do hope you can relax and forget for a while and truly enjoy the retreat.

Have to confess that I do like wonky. lol xxx

pamela jeffrey26/04/2018 22:39:49
3160 forum posts
113 photos

Many thanks. The retreat was great fun. Nothing finished yet.

Did not know it was so hard with hospital. appointments

One appointment one day then another the next. 40 mile round trip, when we have a good hospital near home

Now have to wait another week for another one. Just want to get sorted out.

then get back to what I enjoy doing

Sorry to moan

Bye Pam

rosemary Rosenfeld27/04/2018 00:32:29
5280 forum posts
1432 photos
13 articles

Don't apologise for having a moan Pam.... there is always somebody who will be happy to listen here on the forum!

Take care, best Rosemary

Winnie the B.O.L.B27/04/2018 08:03:27
3289 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

I second what Rosemary said - we all know what need one - or several! - of those is like. Never hesitate.

I certainly know what a list of rotten, tiring hospital appointments feels like so I'm with you on that one.

Margaret/Winnie xxx

Margaret S30/04/2018 18:27:00
3756 forum posts
656 photos
Take care Pam and get some slow sewing ready for when you are stronger post op.

Cautionary tale - last week car came back from major dealership after it's annual service and MOT,not too clean and with a 9cm crack in the windscreen! Took it back to day. Needless to say they will not accept responsibility for windscreen but gave car a courtesy wash - with the doors open! Offered to dry the carpets. You can guess what I said!

Margaret
rosemary Rosenfeld08/05/2018 12:26:38
5280 forum posts
1432 photos
13 articles

Hi everyone.........I don't know whether you remember my going to see Ricky Tims last June......and telling you about an International Miniature Quilt Swap........an American being partnered by a quilter from somewhere else in the world. Well I was linked with a quilter from St. Petersburg, Florida. We have had great fun swapping blocks as well as news and fabric. The idea was that we should make a small quilt for the other......but before we swapped.....we could enter a photo and artists statement....with the possibility of inclusion in an exhibition to be included in Huston this November! Sadly our team wasn't selected......but Brenda in Oz was one of the successful teams....one of 24 out of an entry of over 300!! Well done Brenda!! I hope we will get a chance to see the quilts eventually!

Best Rosemary

pamela jeffrey15/05/2018 22:26:28
3160 forum posts
113 photos

found out today I go into hospital next Monday.

should not be in long, never knew there was so much do be done before going into hospital.

Got some hand sewing to do

Many thanks Ladies

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
lewis and irene
Sarik
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues