Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sylvia02/02/2018 09:53:19
1995 forum posts
331 photos

Hi Tessa, hope you are well too. xxxx

Sylvia03/02/2018 08:15:48
1995 forum posts
331 photos

Wanted to share this. Just seen a report elsewhere on web about Emily Bode a young US fashion designer who uses antique quilts and other textiles in her designer clothes and is making a big impact.

Actually we have a lovely Mallorquin male designer here who was makiing his range in a patchwork of old denim years ago.

Emma Kennedy03/02/2018 09:03:14
40 forum posts

Hi Tessa and Margaret,

Many thanks for trying, I thought it was a long shot to be able to find something from 1994!

Emma

Tessa03/02/2018 09:34:39
5765 forum posts
625 photos
13 articles

You're welcome Emma... I know I have loads of magazines, but going back that far. It would have been interesting to have seen what she was looking for.

Tessa

Carol B07/02/2018 19:39:50
2955 forum posts
769 photos
2 articles

Although I have been keeping an occasional eye on the forum, I haven't felt like posting much. Guess what I had for my birthday - that's right, flu. DH and I had flu all through January and I am just finding some energy again. Thank s to Maria for prompting me to post with your lovely sewing joke thread.

Hopefully I will have regained my posting mojo, I have already kick started my sewing mojo so this month is looking brighter.

Hugs to all that need them

Carol B face 23

Emma Kennedy07/02/2018 21:33:09
40 forum posts

Happy belated birthday Carol, though I can't say it sounded too much fun!

Why not ease yourself back into sewing gently and join in with the February challenge?

smiley

Emma x

Carol B08/02/2018 09:49:27
2955 forum posts
769 photos
2 articles

Thanks Emma, and yes I will join the challenge this month.

Carol B face 23

rosemary Rosenfeld11/02/2018 12:57:45
5204 forum posts
1401 photos
13 articles

I have copied this from the non-swap block challenge because I think it is worth sharing here as well!!!

I was sent a link earlier today.....to Missouri Star and a

"Disapppearing Pinwheel basket" quilt. There is a youtube video which explains it all! Well worth a look!

Best Rosemary

Jayne11/02/2018 15:23:29
621 forum posts
104 photos

I've watched that tutorial a fair few times this weekend Rosemary, It's wonderful isn't it? Definitely one for my to do list.

Here's the link for anyone who wants to try and resist it....

**LINK**

rosemary Rosenfeld15/02/2018 15:31:17
5204 forum posts
1401 photos
13 articles

Good morning All.....I don'y know whether you've heard the news that "Free Spirit fabrics" who make fabric for Tula Pink and Kaffe Fassett amongst others is closing in May! Hopefully somebody else will take over....it would be a shame not to have such wonderful fabric any more!

Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
textile festival
Janome
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
bredons
Search Press
C&T publishing
Sarik
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues