Chat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Brenda in OZ24/11/2017 00:04:49
432 forum posts
138 photos
33 articles

Sending everyone some Aussie sunshine.!

I have a question. Has the digital issue of the December PP magazine been uploaded? I have looked for it but it doesn't appear on my screen. I know that my subscription is valid for another 14 days so I should be able to see it for another two weeks.

Sylvia24/11/2017 07:53:17
1966 forum posts
326 photos

Yes, thanks for the mag. with article Jayne. I sat down and read it last night. Seems strange to have a hard copy in my hands after all these years. Have to say I do actually prefer it but it's not practical living abroad.

The article is great and seems much more real than on my screen. I will show it, along with the quilt, to my girls this morning.

Will post a photo of the quilt on display at Christmas. xxx to all involved, especially Rosemary.

Emma Kennedy24/11/2017 09:35:40
26 forum posts

Hi Everyone,

Well, the days are flying by and Christmas is looming- though having said that, in magazine time, I shot the February issue this week so as usual there's a part of me that feels I have already 'done' Christmas and the daffodils will be appearing any minute now!

I hope you have all seen and admired the Christmas issue with Rosemary's clock? I thought it looked great. It was a lot of work putting together the Christmas issue, but we thought smaller gifts and makes was more suitable for the run up to Christmas. Let me know what you thought!

That aside, I have a request for you all. Deputy Editor Julie has been Oooh-ing and Aaah-ing over so many of your projects posted up on this forum- and would love to feature some of them on the Show&Tell pages in the magazine.

So, this is a call-out to you all! If you would like to be featured (and of course have a chance to win the star letter prize) why not drop Julie a line? Her email is editorial.pp@mytimemedia.com and I know she would be more than delighted to hear from you.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Emma

Edited By Emma Kennedy on 27/11/2017 13:25:26

rosemary Rosenfeld25/11/2017 16:20:05
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

I'm really pleased that you're happy with it Sylvia..it was fun to do although a bit nerve wracking at times!

Best Rosemary x

Sylvia04/12/2017 11:48:01
1966 forum posts
326 photos

More than happy Rosemary. Also I have it in my kitchen too on my Dec. calendar page.

Just back from a very hectic 2 days in hotel with Palma patchwork group. We did 5 different projects but, of course, nothing is completely finished. Two of them are Christmas things so had better get a move on. Will take pic and post sometime.

rosemary Rosenfeld04/12/2017 18:05:38
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

I have had the most amazing day...... I went with a friend to Mottisfont Abbey.....near Romsey! The main reason was for the exhibition of ALL the different craft areas Kaffe Fasset has created over the years...and it was absolutely wonderful!! Not only quilts but knitting... tapestry and painting ...all displayed in the most beautiful house.... which is beautifully decorated for Christmas...I lost count of how many Christmas trees there were in the end! I will post some pictures.. but probably not until the morning!

If you get a chance to go.. please do so.. you'll not regret it at all!

Best Rosemary

Edited By rosemary Rosenfeld on 10/12/2017 13:14:19

rosemary Rosenfeld05/12/2017 09:03:08
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

Here are a couple of photos.....more are in my 2017 Album......

wp_20171204_12_23_13_pro.jpg

wp_20171204_12_17_26_pro.jpg

rosemary Rosenfeld05/12/2017 09:06:42
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

I was chatting to a friend about the Christmas trees at Mottisfont yesterday....and there were a couple I really liked....one had scissors and reels of cotton and french knitting soldiers all over and the other had small red balls of wool with knitting needles in........ really great ideas and sooooooooo simple!

Best Rosemary

Margaret S10/12/2017 10:40:10
3671 forum posts
631 photos

Some people from both my quilting groups have gone to see this exhibition at Romsey and they all rave over it. Lucky you Rosemary.

Margaret

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
textile festival
Green Hill
Janome
The Cotton Patch
bredons
Sarik
Search Press
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues