All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Carol B19/04/2017 11:31:17
2844 forum posts
602 photos
2 articles

Kimmers,

Glad you solved the problem.

Hope your first day back goes well, try not to overdo it, got to save yourself for more sewing wink

Thimble face 23x

Sylvia19/04/2017 13:21:28
1894 forum posts
311 photos

That's great Kim.

So glad to hear about Katy and that things are on the up. Will be lovely to see you on here my dear xxx

Brenda in OZ25/04/2017 23:52:18
404 forum posts
124 photos
33 articles
Glad you are OK Kim. Good to see you back.
BTW does anyone know if there is to be a bag special edition soon? They have become a tradition at PP
Went to AQC on Sunday. Not as many quilters or traders. Are folks loosing interest or is it financial?
rosemary Rosenfeld26/04/2017 00:47:59
4823 forum posts
1190 photos
13 articles

Sorry Brenda...I can't help you! There are supposed to be 13 issues per year.... maybe there will be something different this year! Rx

Irene B26/04/2017 15:33:05
4395 forum posts
403 photos

Glad to hear Katy is doing OK and her girls too. Thanks for the update Thimble xx

rosemary Rosenfeld27/04/2017 14:51:18
4823 forum posts
1190 photos
13 articles

Hi All....... I was chatting to Katy over the weekend.... about this and that and the forum..... and she reminded me that we haven't had a fabric swap for ages...... so here we are!

I am proposing a yellow swap.......2 1/2 by 20ins ish, So 2 fat quarters, cut across the width would give 6 strips ( with a bit over for you to keep) ......... so 2 fat quarters would give 12 strips to swap!

What do you think? Who's in? Initially ...please let me know if you're interested......then get the strips to me, together with an SAE,...... by the end of May .

I am about to start a new thread for this swap.

I already know that there are a couple interested..... so the swap will go ahead!

Best Rosemary

Edited By rosemary Rosenfeld on 27/04/2017 14:54:56

Fiona27/04/2017 17:40:44
3055 forum posts
448 photos

Hope everyone enjoyed a break over Easter. I've been concentrating on getting back to "normal" family life, whatever that is, and making the most of spending time with my middle girl while she's at home from uni and not at work.

I've managed over the last week to do a tiny bit of hand quilting, although I'm way behind on my target for a major project ( a 30 block QAYG quilt by August!) I'm determined to get back to teaching next month too. And last night, I finally did a little machine sewing! Just a half jelly roll sewn together, but a start, and a major achievement after 6 weeks of nothing.

Hopefully, over the bank holiday, I will get even more back to normal! Hope you all mange to find some sewing time too. x

Sylvia30/04/2017 14:02:14
1894 forum posts
311 photos

lovely to hear u are gettg back to normal fiona. hugs.

grrrrrr. i broke left wrist at end of lovely 5 days in seville last wed. grief is life difficult. 1 finger typing.

at least 4 wks in plaster so limiting.

on pos. side am def. going to st. marie in sept with palma gp. anyone know others going?

Carol B01/05/2017 08:45:57
2844 forum posts
602 photos
2 articles

Fiona,

Great to hear that things are improving for you and some sort of 'normal' is returning. I am sure that the sewing made you feel much better, take care and hears to more normal.

Sylvia,

Ouch, that must of hurt and no doubt is still very painful. I wish you a speedy recovery from the pain and speedy healing so the wrist will be back in use soon. Glad to hear you are going to St. Marie, I am sure you will have lots of fun and it is something to look forward to.

Thimble face 23x

rosemary Rosenfeld13/05/2017 16:38:12
4823 forum posts
1190 photos
13 articles

Hi All....... just a quick note..... we are going away for a few days......it will be our wedding anniversary on Wed...... and we will be celebrating in Liverpool! Any suggestions about somewhere to visit....... probably not fabric shops..... things for us both to enjoy! We have both cathedrals on our list and the Liver building and the docks.......?

Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Design Competition

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
textile festival
Janome
Colouricious
C&T publishing
bredons
Just Hands On TV
JB Quilting Fabrics
Search Press
warm company us
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues