By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

PP Birthday Club 2018

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld20/11/2017 15:32:15
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

Hi All....following the suggestion....here is the thread for next years birthday swap.

So far........Margaret S, Beryl, Val , Eileen and me of course!

I still haven't chosen yet...... my thoughts are..........

either ......... 4 half width 2 1/2 inch strips......

or 8x 5 inch charm squares.............

any thoughts?

Best Rosemary

Eileen Foster20/11/2017 17:26:28
155 forum posts
131 photos

I've not used charm squares before so that would be good for me as it will make me try new things.

eileen

x

Sue 6221/11/2017 00:30:15
511 forum posts
12 photos

Hi Rosemary, Yes I'm happy to continue with birthday swap and I don't mind which piece/s.

I will think about choosing a different colour though and let you know! Sue

Fiona30/11/2017 19:12:46
3076 forum posts
458 photos

Hi, sorry I've been rather quiet recently but I'd miss not being involved in the birthday swap. I'd like charm squares if possible. Will message you now, rosemary re colour, etc.

Valerie Whydall01/12/2017 14:35:30
106 forum posts
Rosemary
I have not used charm squares before so they would be fine by me. Colours I like are pastels, floral, anything along that line.

Val

Val
rosemary Rosenfeld05/12/2017 08:30:15
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

Hi Everyone....so far I have all I need from Sue, Fiona and Margaret S.

I need Beryl to let me know her colour choice(s)

and details.......address, birth date and colours from Valerie and Eileen please.

Is there anyone else who would like to take part next year? All are welcome....just post a message here and then pm me your details please!

Best Rosemary

Eileen Foster05/12/2017 17:32:50
155 forum posts
131 photos

Sent you a pm. I thought I had sent it to you back in November so apologies if I didn't press send.

regards

Eileen

Valerie Whydall05/12/2017 21:38:47
106 forum posts

Rosemary

Could you please let me have the rules of the birthday club. Info you required I have sent you.

Val W.

rosemary Rosenfeld05/12/2017 22:27:15
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

Sorry Eileen.... I thought I had seen a message from you but I couldn't find it this morning! Can you also let me have your email address as well please!

For the newcomers..... about a month before each birthday ....I send out an email with the name, address and colour choices of the "birthday girl"! You can then send a card together with the fabric.. ...I am asking for 8. by 5 inch charm squares...to arrive by their birthday! When it's your turn...we'd like to see what you have received....and perhaps... eventually how you use the fabric.

I think that covers everything........have I missed anything ladies? Best Rosemary

Best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld10/12/2017 14:45:24
5140 forum posts
1383 photos
13 articles

Hi All...just a call to see if anyone else would like to join in this year! I think I have all the details I need from......

Margaret, Sue, Fiona, Beryl, Val and Eileen...... have I missed anybody?

Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
textile festival
Green Hill
Janome
The Cotton Patch
bredons
Sarik
Search Press
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues