By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Easy and quick christmas table runners

Pattern ideas

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rebecca hoyes06/10/2017 07:50:00
1 forum posts
Hi I'm trying to find a couple of quilted/patchwork table runner patterns that are quick and easy afternoon projects to make with Christmas fabric. If anyone can help
Eileen Foster10/10/2017 22:08:52
104 forum posts
98 photos

Hi Rebecca,

I have just bought a panel of 8 small squares. I intend to cut them into single panels sash them together wad and back to make 2 table runners for mydaughters. I have a lovely bright red fabric for the backing and a glittery fabric for the binding. I have seen these on line too. They are also in red as opposed to the grey I chose. Hope this helps.

Eileentable runners.jpg

Marian C10/10/2017 22:45:33
53 forum posts
22 photos

img_1493.jpgChoose a fabric like the two below, from an online auction site. Cut to size required, add borders if you wish, quilt and bind.img_1492.jpg

Glenda F11/10/2017 18:03:05
1623 forum posts
211 photos

You could always do star blocks and make as many as you need for the table runner .

Glenda

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
textile festival
Green Hill
lewis and irene
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues