By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

September challenge

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Glenda F18/09/2017 17:00:47
1623 forum posts
211 photos

Here is my pincushion with a threadcatcher use it on the arm of my chair when doing hand sewing

Glenda

Sue 6219/09/2017 17:56:56
492 forum posts
12 photos

That is so gorgeous Glenda-does he have a name?! Sue*

Glenda F19/09/2017 18:34:16
1623 forum posts
211 photos

no not named it but may be I should name it

Thank you

Glenda

Carol B23/09/2017 11:43:16
2930 forum posts
767 photos
2 articles

All really lovely items but I do love your pin cushions Marian especially the combined pin cushion and needle case.

All I can add at the moment is this wall hanging sewing tidy I made for an FOQ swap with Tessa

sewing tidy for tessa.jpg

Carol B face 23

Brenda in OZ02/10/2017 04:39:17
424 forum posts
135 photos
33 articles

That's lovely Carol. Great colours

Sue 6202/10/2017 11:43:51
492 forum posts
12 photos

I love those colours too! Sue*

Eileen Foster02/10/2017 17:58:41
104 forum posts
98 photos

that's pretty and useful. Love the colours too.

Emma Kennedy03/10/2017 10:51:15
19 forum posts

Hello and thank you to everyone who took part in the September challenge!

Time for me to choose a winner, but to be honest I am struggling here! There are so many lovely projects and also great ideas! I love Glenda's pincushion with threadcatcher, Marian's collection of pincushions, Rosemary's sewing roll...and Carol B- the wall hanging is on my to-do list!

But now, cue the drum roll....The winner of the September Challenge is... Sheila Nixon with her Cathedral window pin cushion. I love the fact it is so pretty for something so functional- and the pearly pins were the icing on the cake! Congratulations!

If you could email me your address, I will pop the prize - a copy of Zakka-Style Gifts by Cecilia Hanselmann in the post for you! (it's a lovely book of sewing accessories and homeware patterns in the Love to sew range of books by Search press.

Thanks again to everyone, and look out for the October challenge which I will try to post up over the next couple of days.

Emma x

SHEILA NIXON04/10/2017 09:40:20
22 forum posts
14 photos

Thank you so much Emma, I'm amazed but delighted that you picked my pincushion out of so many lovely projects!

I have sent you an e-mail with my address etc and look forward to receiving the book, which Rosemary is also looking forward to reading, as she encouraged me to send in the photo!

Sheila x

Brenda in OZ05/10/2017 00:32:57
424 forum posts
135 photos
33 articles

Congratulations Sheila! A well deserved winner. Enjoy your book.

I wonder what the next challenge will be?

Brenda

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
textile festival
Green Hill
lewis and irene
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues