PP Birthday Club 2017

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Marian T06/04/2017 08:05:26
4495 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hi Fiona

Just moving my Birthday wishes that I posted on your FB page to here. Hope you enjoyed opening your squishies and cards Fiona and you are improving in health and strength by the day. Keep resting.

M XX rose

Sandy10/04/2017 10:27:02
1161 forum posts
174 photos

Thank you to everyone who has sent me a squishy. I will collect our mail and inform people of which ones have arrived. Our grandson has finished his first 6 days of them plus other meds and we were told after we arrived back home that his latest blood test was clear of the leukaemia cells. Our daughter lives 600 km away in Brisbane ( it is much warmer than here in Canberra) so has been a shock and we are finding the tension of travel/ accommodation/ different city a wee bit tough. But it is wonderful that Dylan is responding. He can come home now but to a very different regime of health care. We will be flying back to Brisbane in a few weeks. At this stage we need rest and time regroup - it has been an emotional week. There is extended to family to tell - my mum of 87 - this i am not looking forward to as she lives 8 hours away by car in the opposite direction - south. Thank you all again for your wishes. Sandy

Marian T10/04/2017 12:29:23
4495 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hi Sandy

That is such good news for you all. Hopefully Dylan will be well enough to stop treatment soon and you can all get back to a more relaxed way of life. rose

I posted your squishie last Thursday 6th April so I hope it's with you soon.

Best wishes for all the family and especially for Dylan. hug 2's

Marian XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

rosemary Rosenfeld10/04/2017 12:29:34
5112 forum posts
1362 photos
13 articles

I'm glad it all seems more positive..... lets hope it continues! Rx

rosemary Rosenfeld10/04/2017 12:31:20
5112 forum posts
1362 photos
13 articles

Hi All..... just in case you're worried..... the next birthday is not until June!! Rx

Beryl Hedley10/04/2017 14:32:57
797 forum posts
135 photos

Sandy I am so pleased to know Dylan is responding to his treatment.

I hope you are not to exhausted after all the worry and traveling.

Love form Beryl.

Sandy11/04/2017 12:29:25
1161 forum posts
174 photos

Thank you Maria and Sue (Acland) your squishes have arrived.

Thank you for your kind wishes too. My mum took it well and has now decided she will travel (with my sister) to see her 3 great grandchildren while she can. It has been a shock but seems to have brought us together a bit more. The sun shone today and it was bit warmer. love Sandy

Sue 6211/04/2017 13:38:06
506 forum posts
12 photos

So pleased to hear your news about Dylan's treatment. Such a lot for your family to have to cope with. I hope your Mum has a good visit when she goes. Pleased you've received your squishie too.

Best wishes to you all, Sue* rose

Sandy19/04/2017 08:08:52
1161 forum posts
174 photos

Thank you Rosemary and Margaret, the birthday squishes from you both arrived today.

We are off to Brisbane again in a coupe of weeks - for 5 nights this time - a bit longer - to relieve some the domestic load from our daughter and son-in-law AND play wit the grand kids of course. Dylan is much weaker and so chubby and hungry due to the steroids - he needs a midnight snack now. Our daughter sounded brighter knowing we were coming up. Thank you again for the squishes and your supportive remarks, everyone. I really do appreciate them. x Sandy

June19/04/2017 17:16:26
335 forum posts
55 photos

HI everyone - just to let you know I have borrowed an internet connection for a few mins. Still don't have mine sorted out at the flat....there is a saga to be told there but as Kipling says that's another story! Anyway, I know I am behind with this (and other things) but I will get there...at some point. At the moment it looks like mid May before I get things fully sorted out - just don't get me started about that!!

Anyway love & birthday wishes to everyone

June xxx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Green Hill
textile festival
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
Search Press
SewAndSo
bredons
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues