Friendship Swap 2016/7

It does what it says in the title

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld12/06/2017 14:42:38
4881 forum posts
1202 photos
13 articles

Hi Val....... I'm sorry but it is too late to join this swap! But I'm sure there will be another one! There is a 4 patch swap going on at the moment...... you can join in with that one if you wish. There is a separate thread for that which gives all the info!

Best Rosemary

SHEILA NIXON17/06/2017 09:48:02
19 forum posts
12 photos

Mariss block.jpg

Thank you Maria for your lovely block; I'm sorry my photo doesn't seem to pick up it's true colours, the fabrics are so pretty. Sheila x

Edited By SHEILA NIXON on 17/06/2017 09:51:56

rosemary Rosenfeld17/06/2017 12:10:03
4881 forum posts
1202 photos
13 articles

What another lovely block you have there Sheila! Best Rosemary

Claire Bear23/06/2017 06:56:15
1785 forum posts
390 photos

Sheila and Simone,

Your blocks will on their way to you this morning.

I had a lovely day off work yesterday and caught up with some of my sewing.

Claire x face 23

Winnie the B.O.L.B28/06/2017 07:47:19
3169 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Just a wee note from down here on the other side of the Channel to say that Simone was very touched by everyone’s extra kindness to her when she was in hospital - the get well messages included in her cards meant a lot to her - she got English speakers to translate those bits for her and the efforts in French text were doubly appreciated. Thank you very much from me as her friend over here for doing that for her - it was lovely of you all.

Sadly Denise, the oldest French ladies in our group has just had some particularly rotten news, health wise, so maybe we can all send her some positive thoughts through the airwaves and I will pass them on to her when I get in touch with her again at the weekend.

Winnie/Margaret xxx

SHEILA NIXON28/06/2017 09:15:56
19 forum posts
12 photos

Claires.jpg

Thank you Claire for your clever butterfly block; love it and colours are perfect! Sheila x

SHEILA NIXON28/06/2017 09:17:56
19 forum posts
12 photos

Danielles.jpg

Loving your block Danielle, thank you so much and the colours are perfect! Sheila x

Winnie the B.O.L.B28/06/2017 10:27:36
3169 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Dany and Claire - Think you've got Sheila's "asked for" colours best of all of us!!!

Great news!!!! While I was writing this, my phone went and it was Denise on the line. She just had sudden "new" news from her doctors - they are much happier than they originally were with her results - which were cancerous as you may have surmised; they are now definitely going to operate, give her some radiotherapy and they expect the end results to be excellent! Friday's consultation will now be for finer details only. One VERY happy lady, needless to say!! Very happy friends too. Perhaps our positive thought waves added something, who knows!!!

Winnie/Margaret xxx

rosemary Rosenfeld28/06/2017 12:27:14
4881 forum posts
1202 photos
13 articles

That's great news Margaret! Rx

Margaret S28/06/2017 14:35:50
3568 forum posts
606 photos
Winnie, at last I have got Simone's block ready to post. I will go down to the village and post it tomorrow.

Give my virtual hugs to both Simone and Denise. Sending loads of positive thoughts Denise's way.

Margaret x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Design Competition

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
textile festival
JB Quilting Fabrics
C&T publishing
bredons
warm company us
Search Press
Just Hands On TV
Colouricious
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues