By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Show and Tell

Please share finished or ongoing projects that don't belong on another thread here.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Show and Tell 2016

Show and Tell 2016

Share what you've been up to in the forum, you might win a small prize. We'll award one prize a month for one lucky quilter's finished project, chosen at random, but skewed towards those who haven't won before!

Sylvia01/10/2017 09:32:53
1944 forum posts
320 photos

Fantastic Xmas table centre and panda. Love them both.

Will also mention Daisy's quilt, which I assume was done by Katy, which is October on my calendar.

rosemary Rosenfeld01/10/2017 09:50:34
5044 forum posts
1340 photos
13 articles

Hi Sylvia...Daisy's quilt was one of the 3 we sent them last year..made with blocks and fabric from you all! Best Rosemary

Sylvia01/10/2017 12:53:43
1944 forum posts
320 photos

Oh yes of course, silly me!

Eileen Foster10/10/2017 22:15:31
104 forum posts
98 photos

I went to patchwork group this morning and started on Halloween/ Goth themed items. Yesterday hubby and I went to Bridlington and in particular to the craft shop down by the harbour.

They had a glow in the dark panel which I wadded and backed with a graveyard themed fabric. Today I bought a deep blood red binding and finished it off.

I also bought some orange 'definitions' fabric also with a goth theme. I made cushions with that and the graveyard fabric.

skeleton glow in dark.jpg

skeleton backing.jpg

cushions 1.jpg

Sylvia15/10/2017 17:59:28
1944 forum posts
320 photos

Great Eileen, gosh there's no stopping you.

Eileen Foster15/10/2017 18:55:13
104 forum posts
98 photos

well I am retired and when hubby is in his workshop tinkering with old bikes what is a girl supposed to do? smiley

I am catching up on all the things I wanted to do but couldn't because work got in the way. I had a priority of major tidy ups, my sewing room as well as the linen cupboard that looks as if someone had had a good rummage and just pushed everything back willy-nilly. come to think of it that is exactly what my daughters will have done. smiley

Carol B22/10/2017 19:58:38
2930 forum posts
767 photos
2 articles

I have been playing with paper piecing and couldn't resist making up this block by Lynne Goldsworthy. Thanks to Margaret S for reminding me - I had put it in my album but it had not got any further.

autumn sunshine table centre.jpg

It will be my Autumn sunshine table centre.

Carol B face 23

Eileen Foster22/10/2017 21:36:09
104 forum posts
98 photos

was this foundation paper piecing or the English one where you use paper inside the shapes? either way I think it is lovely.

Carol B22/10/2017 21:57:25
2930 forum posts
767 photos
2 articles

Hi Eileen,

Foundation paper piecing.

Hope you are continuing to improve.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Popular Patchwork or Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
textile festival
Green Hill
lewis and irene
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues