By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Denise Hair

Here is a list of all the postings Denise Hair has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Harrogate?
07/09/2008 01:11:00

Well I'm back, & I had a great time.  I promise I didn't buy everything.  I left a little for the Sunday visiters.

I'm just glad my DH picked me up.  I would not have liked to walk all the way to the main road carrying 3 full bags!

Thread: lets do it again
03/09/2008 17:38:00
What a gorgeous mix of colours!  And the borders are lovely.
Thread: Harrogate?
03/09/2008 17:35:00

Is anyone going? 

I've talked my DH into driving me there this year.  I went on public transport last year and it's quite a walk from the nearest bus stop to the Show Grounds.  Which was fine going, but making my way back carrying all my goodies!

I'll be there on Saturday morning carrying a Hebden Bridge bag.

Thread: Quilting frames
06/08/2008 23:57:00

I'm waiting for a floor standing Q Snap frame to arrive from the USA.  I got it off Ebay.  Once it arrives I'll post a review here. 

Hopefully it'll work for me, as I really don't have the room for a wooden frame in my house.  And I have a similar problem to you, but in my hands, so I cannot hand quilt large items without my hands going into spasms.

Thread: Inches or centimetres?
30/07/2008 23:05:00
I'm from the generation who had both systems taught to them at school.  Imperial at Infant & Junior school, metric at Comprehensive.   But I find I 'think' in feet & inches.  I can visualize the imperial measurements quite easily, where as the metric measurements, while I 'know' what they are I have a much harder time with.
Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Threads and Patches
lewis and irene
John James
Janome
Colouricious
Just Hands On TV
JB Quilting Fabrics
warm company us
Search Press
C&T publishing
Subscription Gift!
Subscribe to Popular Patchwork and receive a FREE gift!
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues