By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Denise Hair

Here is a list of all the postings Denise Hair has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Harrogate?
07/09/2008 01:11:00

Well I'm back, & I had a great time.  I promise I didn't buy everything.  I left a little for the Sunday visiters.

I'm just glad my DH picked me up.  I would not have liked to walk all the way to the main road carrying 3 full bags!

Thread: lets do it again
03/09/2008 17:38:00
What a gorgeous mix of colours!  And the borders are lovely.
Thread: Harrogate?
03/09/2008 17:35:00

Is anyone going? 

I've talked my DH into driving me there this year.  I went on public transport last year and it's quite a walk from the nearest bus stop to the Show Grounds.  Which was fine going, but making my way back carrying all my goodies!

I'll be there on Saturday morning carrying a Hebden Bridge bag.

Thread: Quilting frames
06/08/2008 23:57:00

I'm waiting for a floor standing Q Snap frame to arrive from the USA.  I got it off Ebay.  Once it arrives I'll post a review here. 

Hopefully it'll work for me, as I really don't have the room for a wooden frame in my house.  And I have a similar problem to you, but in my hands, so I cannot hand quilt large items without my hands going into spasms.

Thread: Inches or centimetres?
30/07/2008 23:05:00
I'm from the generation who had both systems taught to them at school.  Imperial at Infant & Junior school, metric at Comprehensive.   But I find I 'think' in feet & inches.  I can visualize the imperial measurements quite easily, where as the metric measurements, while I 'know' what they are I have a much harder time with.
Design Competition

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
textile festival
JB Quilting Fabrics
C&T publishing
bredons
warm company us
Search Press
Just Hands On TV
Colouricious
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues